The International Advanced Subsidiary Level (IAL) Pure Mathematics Paper 2, offered by Edexcel Pearson, is an examination typically taken by students pursuing the International Advanced Level (IAL) qualification in mathematics.
|Inquiry Based Session-1 lesson||1||25$|
|Regular Package/ 4 lesson||4||100$|
|Standard Package/8 Lesson||8||180$|
|Fast Track/16 Lesson||16||300$|
A general overview of what may be covered based on typical topics included in advanced subsidiary pure mathematics courses:
1. Algebra: This may include topics such as functions, equations, inequalities, sequences, series, logarithms, and exponential functions.
2. Coordinate Geometry: This may cover equations of lines, circles, and other conic sections, as well as transformations and properties of graphs.
3. Differentiation: This involves the study of rates of change, gradient functions, differentiation rules, and applications of differentiation.
4. Integration: This includes techniques of integration, definite and indefinite integrals, and applications of integration.
5. Numerical Methods: This covers topics like root-finding methods, numerical integration, and numerical solutions to differential equations.
6. Trigonometry: This involves the study of trigonometric functions, identities, equations, and applications.
7. Vectors: This may include vector algebra, vector geometry, and vector equations of lines and planes.
8. Series and Sequences: This covers arithmetic and geometric progressions, binomial expansions, and summation of series.
Hi, my name is Raja Nadeem Amin. I have the teaching experience of almost twenty three years in the domain of assisting Mathematics to O’ Levels (IGCSE, GCSE & Edexcel), Add Mathematics (GCSE & Edexcel), Pure Mathematics, Mechanics, Statistics to A Levels and teaching Mathematics. I will not only help you with your examinations but also with any mathematical works, presentations, queries in the friendliest way. I will be teaching you in a very flexible way, with computer animations of mathematical concepts. If you don’t know the basics of the subject, or want to improve your mathematical skills, I am excited to help achieve your goals. In the first lesson we will briefly discuss your goals and I’ll plan the easiest way for you at your own learning pace. I am very excited and looking forward for your first lesson booking!