The International Advanced Subsidiary Level (IAL) Pure Mathematics Paper 2, offered by Edexcel Pearson, is an examination typically taken by students pursuing the International Advanced Level (IAL) qualification in mathematics.
|Inquiry Based Session-1 lesson||1||25$|
|Regular Package/ 4 lesson||4||100$|
|Standard Package/8 Lesson||8||180$|
|Fast Track/16 Lesson||16||300$|
A general overview of what may be covered based on typical topics included in advanced subsidiary pure mathematics courses:
1. Algebra: This may include topics such as functions, equations, inequalities, sketching of polynomials and rational functions with transformation of functions
2. Coordinate Geometry: This may cover topics such as equations of lines.
3. Differentiation: This involves the study of rates of change, gradient functions, differentiation rules, and applications of differentiation.
4. Integration: This includes techniques of integration, definite and indefinite integrals, and applications of integration.
5. Trigonometry: This involves the study of basic trigonometry on triangles with sine and cosine rules, trigonometric graphs with transformation, solution of equations, and applications.
It's important to note that the specific topics and content covered in the IAL Pure Mathematics Paper 1 may vary from year to year. To get accurate and detailed information about the content of the paper, it is recommend consulting the official Edexcel Pearson resources or contacting your educational institution.
Hi, my name is Raja Nadeem Amin. I have the teaching experience of almost twenty three years in the domain of assisting Mathematics to O’ Levels (IGCSE, GCSE & Edexcel), Add Mathematics (GCSE & Edexcel), Pure Mathematics, Mechanics, Statistics to A Levels and teaching Mathematics. I will not only help you with your examinations but also with any mathematical works, presentations, queries in the friendliest way. I will be teaching you in a very flexible way, with computer animations of mathematical concepts. If you don’t know the basics of the subject, or want to improve your mathematical skills, I am excited to help achieve your goals. In the first lesson we will briefly discuss your goals and I’ll plan the easiest way for you at your own learning pace. I am very excited and looking forward for your first lesson booking!